Saturday, September 29, 2007

My dad

My mom is the greatest!! But my dad on the other hand is horrible because he called me stupid. And now I never want to see him again. But unfourtunatly I live with him. Sometimes I feel like running away. I wouldn't miss my dad one bit but I would be misirable without my mom. I wish that my mom would see how horrible he is. He used to be soooo cool when I was little but as I got older he got meaner. I can't do it anymore. I just want him to leave or me and my mom to packup and go somewhere far far far away. But she loves him I don't know why but she does and I want her to be happy. I try not to complain but it is SOOOO hard. I hope one day that he will go over the edge and she will finally tell him goodby FOREVER!!! But she won't it is just a silly dream of mine. But she ALWAYS puts me first so now it's my turn. Maybe he will starts to be nice again. And yet he wounders why no one tells him anything anymore but I hope that he will soften up s bit.

1 comment:

Lee M. Davenport said...

Now, Kaylyn, you know you don't mean that. You were writing out of anger and hurt and resentment. I can understand all of those feelings.

But if you were to lose your daddy, you'd be devastated. You know deep down that you love him and he loves you.

We all sometimes have trouble dealing with our parents. I'm almost 40 years old, and I still butt heads with my parents sometimes. It's just the way the world works.

I will pray that your relationship with your dad improves. He really is a good guy at heart. He just gets impatient sometimes, like all of us do.

Just know that we all love you. Your whole family loves you. That means a lot.

Love,
Uncle Lee